domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

Hey you!!!!! I didn't write here for so long! I missed writing here everyday!
Ok, I'm having a family day, we're enjoying a great meal together.
The response of why we are meeting today is that we are celebrating my cousin Martina's bday!
She's 2 years younger than me. She's 11 and I can't believe it!!
It's a perfect day to celebrate, it's hot and sunny, and me and my family are in my uncle's house. They have a pool. And of course, inside the house there are conditioner airs! WE ARE ALL SHOUTING HERE, THIS IS MADNESS!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
I've been here for a week. It was so much fun. REMEMBER THAT THEY HAVE A GREAT HOUSE. We went to bed at 6:oo am, and woke up at 2:30 pm, just 'cuz their babysitting told us it was time to have lunch. If we were alone, we could wake up at 5, 5:30. I think it's right. WE ARE IN HOLIDAYS! what's the matter with going to bed late? THERE'S NO MATTER!!

Ok, the swimming pool is calling me. See ya!!! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario